We recommend that you check if your device meets the minimum requirements below before installing the app.
Fully Supported Devices
- Android 6.0 or higher (7.0 or higher is recommended for best performance)
- Minimum 1.5 GB of RAM (more than 2 GB is recommended for best performance)
- Chipset/SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon, Samsung Exynos, MediaTek, Kirin HiSilicon, Tegra, Intel Atom
- Play Protect certified status from Google Play. Find out more about this topic here.
- iOS: 14.4 or higher.
👉 If Alight Motion isn't listed when you visit Google Play or the App Store, check out this article for more information.
Partially supported devices
While the devices listed above support Alight Motion entirely, other kinds can also run the app with partial or unofficial support.
- Android tablets running Android 6.0 or higher. Although the interface isn't currently designed for tablets, the app will run with all features available.
- Chromebooks that can run Android apps (refer to this page for a complete list). Although the interface isn't currently designed for Chromebooks, the app will run with all features available.
- Android devices with chipsets other than those mentioned above. Most chipsets that are used in Android devices should support Alight Motion. However, if the device has a non-mainstream chipset, especially Marvell, Spreadstrum, or Rockchip, it may have limitations that prevent the app from working.
Alight Motion is generally not supported on devices other than those mentioned above, including the ones below.
- Android devices running Android 5.X and lower. Android versions lack important features that are needed to support Alight Motion.
- Windows/macOS: these operative systems don't support Alight Motion.
Moreover, we only provide support to users with an authentic version of Alight Motion from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Apps from unofficial sources may sometimes contain malware or modifications that prevent the app from working correctly. It may also damage your device or cause loss/leak of your projects or data.
If you're having trouble downloading the app, you're welcome to Submit a request from the top of this page, including a screen recording that could show your experience.