Google Play Store
- Access this page. Make sure you’re signed in to the Google Play account that’s used to purchase the subscription.
- Follow the instructions listed on the page.
Once you’ve submitted your request, Google can take up to 4 business days to analyze it. To check the status of your refund request, refer to this page.
If you can’t find your subscription, you might have bought it on a different Google account. Find out how to switch accounts in this article.
Apple App Store
- Access this page
- Sign in with the Apple ID you used to complete the purchase
- Tap I'd like to > Select Request a refund
- Choose the reason why you want a refund > tap Next
- Select the subscription > tap Submit
As Apple manages all subscriptions and payments directly, we’re unable to issue refunds. For further information on Apple refunds, you’re welcome to contact Apple Support.
If you’d like to check the status of your refund request, feel free to check out this article.