If you can’t export your project, we recommend trying the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Ensure you’re using the most recent version of the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Reboot your device and ensure no other apps, especially video players or screen recorders, are running. If another app is using your device’s resources, Alight Motion may have trouble accessing them.
- Export from the project list as this uses fewer resources. Open Alight Motion > tap Projects to open the project list tab > long-press the project thumbnail > tap Export at the bottom-left corner.
- Export from the project list by adjusting the export settings. Use a lower resolution, frame rate, or bitrate (Quality slider).
If following these steps doesn't solve the issue, you’re welcome to check out the Alight Motion Performance Guide for more information on how you can use fewer resources in your projects.
If you still need help, feel free to Submit a request from the top of this page. We recommend including the following:
- A screenshot or screen recording that could show your experience, including any error message you may have received.
- A screenshot of the About screen from Alight Motion: open the app > tap on the side menu > About > take a screenshot.
Article is closed for comments.