We recommend trying the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Update the app to the most recent version from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Install the latest version of iOS or Android OS on your device
- Reboot your device and make sure no other apps are running at the same time
- If you’re on Android, confirm that your device is Play Protect Certified
⚠️ We advise you not to delete and reinstall the app as it’ll permanently delete all of your projects.
If you still need help, feel free to Submit a request from the top of this page. We recommend including the following:
- A screen recording that could show your experience.
- A screenshot of the About screen from Alight Motion: open the app > tap on the side menu > About > take a screenshot.
- The Crash Tracking ID from Alight Motion. You can find this by tapping the three-dot menu in the top right corner of the About screen.