If the app crashed when trying to export your project, we recommend trying each of the following and exporting after each to troubleshoot the issue:
- Reboot your device and make sure no other apps are running at the same time.
- Update the app to the most recent version from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Install the latest version of iOS or Android OS on your device.
- Export from the project list as this uses fewer resources. On the project list tab, long-press the project thumbnail > tap Export at the bottom-left corner.
- Export from the project list by adjusting the export settings. Use a lower resolution, frame rate, or bitrate (Quality slider).
To open the export settings: on the project list tab, long-press the project thumbnail > tap Export at the bottom-left corner > tap the arrow (>) icon next to Video > adjust the settings here.
If you still need help, feel free to Submit a request from the top of this page. We recommend including the following:
- A screenshot or screen recording that could show your experience, including any error message you may have received.
- A screenshot of the About screen from Alight Motion: open the app > tap on the side menu > About > take a screenshot.
- A screenshot of the lowest export settings used to export the project: from your project, tap Export > tap the arrow > icon next to Video to see the export settings > take a screenshot.